Policies and Procedures
1. No children can be present in the treatment room. There are many chemicals, exfoliants and tools used during a skin treatment that can be harmful to your child. Please make sitting arrangements for them prior to your facial appointment.
2. All appointments must be confirmed 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. A text will be sent for you to confirm. If the appointment is NOT confirmed a $25 fee will be charged to your card.
3. All lines on each intake form and medical history forms must be completed honestly with your current medical status including diagnosis and current prescriptions. This will ensure that the skin therapist knows what can be placed on the skin since medications, diagnosis, etc. can affect how the skin responds to treatment.
4. All jewelry MUST be removed prior to any facial
treatment. Standard Beauty Aesthetic is NOT responsible for any lost or missing jewelry.
5. Standard Beauty Aesthetic does NOT accept checks as payment for treatment.
6.Standard Beauty Aesthetic is NOT responsible for any damage to any articles of clothing.
7.Please inform the skin therapist that you are wearing eyelash extensions. If the extensions are damaged during treatment, Standard Beauty Aesthetic will NOT be held responsible for any damages to eyelash extensions.